Popular Post

Posted by : JavierR jueves, 3 de febrero de 2011

Progress cannot be stopped – that is a fact. It is unstoppable in practically all the areas of the modern world. Let’s take mobiles for example. I remember having a huge Nokia when I was in high school – I loved it by the way, today I cannot think about having that big mobile phone in my bag but with my new mobile phone I can browse the Internet so that I can check the latest news or the weather report – anything I want actually. Well that is a big progress in my opinion and I think soon all our activities will be somehow related to the big Web.
So businesses are supposed to switch there in order to be up to date and to be successful. If you are a website owner yourself, you should think about having a mobile version of your website –this should be the next move for your future plans in my opinion, as the number of people using their mobile phones to access the Internet grows day by day.
It is not that complicated to build a mobile version for a website;  you just need some tips on that and these can be easily found on the Internet but you probably should pick the idea of its design first right? Below you will find a selection of mobile web interfaces that might help you a bit if you have no inspiration for them. Enjoy!


Source: http://designmodo.com/best-examples-designs-for-mobile-web-interfaces/#ixzz1Cu8V5iDL

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Recursos, ideas, cosas... de diseño - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -